"What is trust to you?"
and to me, it's just something easy to lose in somebody and hard to build.
Decide for yourself:
Good or bad news, its your take.
I have decided to move back to my previous link:
jasumi7.blogspot.sg
Seeya there!
Back to top


Profile
someone you gotta know

Jasumi, 19, born on 29th Sept 1991. Graduated from Queenstown Primary and Secondary, Singapore Polytechnic's School Of Business, Majoring in Marketing Management. Currently an undergraduate of SIM. I love to watch Taiwan & Korea Idol Drama(:

beloved visitor viewing(:

Advertisement
someone you gotta help


LAI LAI, HELP me CLICK the ads so that I can earn some money(:

Tagboard
some place you gotta scream


Pop up my Cbox


Total Hugs!
give JASUMI more *HUGS*
Want a hug too?


Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to


Archives
some time you gotta forget



Photos
some things you gotta remember

US Trip Day 1 US Trip Day 2 US Trip Day 3 US Trip Day 4 US Trip Day 5 US Trip Day 6 US Trip Day 7 US Trip Day 8 US Trip Day 9 Cosfest July 2008 Streetfest 2008 Halloween Day 2008 DBA08 IDEAS@Vivo Malacca Trip888798

Credits
someone I gotta thank

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.